Over 50’s Japanese travel specialist
Creating stress free, dream holidays, with custom made itineraries and fully escorted tours.
COVID-19 update 27 March 2021
As we are still not 100% sure of international travel start-up dates (hoping for November 2021) we are opening up a reserved position list on all of our future tours, without obligation or payment until the tour is confirmed, to make it easier for everyone to plan without any risk of finacial loss. Once the tour dates are confirmed, we will contact those that have reserved positions and confirm if they still wish to proceed with the tour or not. This eliminates any chance of you losing money.
This means that we can now forge ahead to help you realise your dream of getting to Japan for that experience you will never forget at no risk to you.
We will still continue to take every precaution to make sure that our clients are, and remain, safe during our tours. To that end, and in line with airline (proposed) policy, we will require proof of vaccination, against COVID-19, prior to departure.
Please contact us by email, or phone, to find out more and secure your spot for any one of our tours.
Trevor & Juanita
Winter Snow Festival 2022
15 Nights – 1-17 Feb 2022 From $6788.00* Per Person T/S
Sapporo, Asahikawa, Osaka, Tokyo
Cherry Blossom Tour 2022
16 Nights – Dates for 2022 to be advised
per person twin share
Tokyo, Nagoya, Kyoto, Hiroshima
10 nights – From $6642* per person
Osaka, Kyoto, Mount Fuji, Tokyo
Classic Japan in Autumn
13 Nights – 2-16 Nov 2021
$6978* per person T/S
Osaka, Hiroshima, Tokyo
Bushido Shorts only 6 people per tour group
(Dates set by group)
Bushido Shorts Snow Festival 2022
7 Nights – 5-13 Feb 2022
$4391* Per Person Twin Share
Bushido Shorts Tokyo 2022
7 Nights – Dates to suit groups
$4425* per person twin share
Bushido Shorts Osaka
7 Nights – Dates to suit group
$3925* per person Twin Share
Bushido Shorts Hiroshima
7 Nights – Dates to suit group
$4380* per person Twin Share
If you can dream it – we can create it
* All prices are ex-Adelaide
Bushido Travel are passionate about travel and focus solely on building customised, self-paced Japanese tours for the over 50’s. Fully accredited by the JNTO (Japanese National Tourism Association) we are dedicated to ensuring all our clients can fulfil their Japanese holiday dreams and create amazing memories.
- It’s all about you – you tell us what you’d like to see and do, and we’ll build you an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Follow one of our ready-made itineraries or let our experienced and passionate travel consultants inspire you and build your dream holiday itinerary.
- Perfectly planned – your consultant will carefully select tours based on your level of fitness and mobility, handpick your accommodation to suit your needs and set you up with the best tour guides to ensure you have a joyous and memorable holiday.
- Private and small group tours are our speciality so there’s no need to follow the crowds or follow a hectic schedule – its your holiday, your way!
Stress Free and Easy
- We take care of everything – so you can sit back, relax and enjoy
- Dedicated Consultants – you’ll have one point of contact from start to finish and they’ll be with you every step of the way. For small group tours your consultant will travel with you as tour leader and on self-guided tours, your consultant is available 24/7 for help and support.
- Excellent inclusions – all tour prices include flights, taxes, accommodation, transport, entry fees and tour guides along with breakfast and a light lunch.
- Interest free and easy payment options available.
- Full choice of destinations – on or off the beaten track.
- Complete choice of activities from foodie trails, sightseeing, local arts and crafts, river cruises or snow adventures – if you can dream it, we can arrange it.
- Choice of accommodation – we’ll work to get you the best accommodation for your needs and budget, and you’ll never be far away from all the local amenities and transport.
- Choice of fully escorted or self-guided tour itineraries.
From the neon lights of the big cities, the ancient castles and temples to volcanic hot springs and snow-capped mountains Japan has it all. It offers a beautiful culture, spectacular scenery, amazing food and hosts who will go out of their way to ensure you get the best tourist experience available.
With over a decade’s worth of travel covering the length and breadth of Japan, Trevor and Juanita Grant the founders of Bushido Travel create the most amazing holiday experiences. Holidays that invigorate your soul and create beautiful memories. From the major tourist attractions to the hidden gems off the beaten track and anything in between, Bushido Travel pride themselves on delivering authentic, unforgettable holiday experiences.