Over 50’s Japan travel specialist
Creating stress free, dream holidays, with custom made itineraries and fully escorted tours.
Travel update – Japan to Open on 28 June 2022
While Japan is opening up for small group tours (as of 10 June 2022) Australians are still required to get a Visa to enter Japan and must be part of a package tour with Japanese tour companies. This means that our normal guided tours are on hold (for the short term) and we have to arrange tours through our Japanese partners at their package deal prices. We expect this sanction to be lifted within the next few months as Japan opens up more to normal travel. Having said that, we are taking bookings for all of our tours including our planned Classic Japan Tour (21 Oct-5 Nov) the 2023 Snow Festival tour and the 2023 Cherry Blossum Tour. Places on each tour are limited to a maximum of ten people, and are filling quickly, so it would pay to get in early to secure your spot.
We are also happy to announce
Return to Japan special
For the whole of 2022, every one who books on a tour will have a chance to win $500 spending money. Each tour group (max 10 people) will have its own draw so your chances of winning are 1:10. The draw will take place at the airport just prior to departure.
Winter Snow Festival
Sapporo, Asahikawa, Osaka, Tokyo
5-20 Feb 2023
From $6169 + airfare
p/p twin share
Cherry Blossom Tour
Tokyo, Kyoto, Hiroshima, Beppu
28 Mar – 13 Apr 2023
$5990 + airfare
p/p twin share
Osaka, Kyoto, Mount Fuji, Tokyo
$6492 + airfare
p/p twin share
Classic Japan Tour
Osaka, Hiroshima, Tokyo
21 Oct – 5 Nov
$5895 + airfare
p/p twin share
Japan Short Tours
8 Day-7 Nights
Maximum of 10 people per tour group
If you can dream it – we can create it
Bushido Travel are passionate about travel and focus solely on building customised, self-paced Japanese tours for the over 50’s. Fully accredited by the JNTO (Japanese National Tourism Association) we are dedicated to ensuring all our clients can fulfil their Japanese holiday dreams and create amazing memories.
- It’s all about you – you tell us what you’d like to see and do, and we’ll build you an unforgettable holiday experience.
- Follow one of our ready-made itineraries or let our experienced and passionate travel consultants inspire you and build your dream holiday itinerary.
- Perfectly planned – your consultant will carefully select tours based on your level of fitness and mobility, handpick your accommodation to suit your needs and set you up with the best tour guides to ensure you have a joyous and memorable holiday.
- Private and small group tours are our speciality so there’s no need to follow the crowds or follow a hectic schedule – its your holiday, your way!
Stress Free and Easy
- We take care of everything – so you can sit back, relax and enjoy
- Dedicated Consultants – you’ll have one point of contact from start to finish and they’ll be with you every step of the way. For small group tours your consultant will travel with you as tour leader and on self-guided tours, your consultant is available 24/7 for help and support.
- Excellent inclusions – all tour prices include flights, taxes, accommodation, transport, entry fees and tour guides along with breakfast and a light lunch.
- Interest free and easy payment options available.
- Full choice of destinations – on or off the beaten track.
- Complete choice of activities from foodie trails, sightseeing, local arts and crafts, river cruises or snow adventures – if you can dream it, we can arrange it.
- Choice of accommodation – we’ll work to get you the best accommodation for your needs and budget, and you’ll never be far away from all the local amenities and transport.
- Choice of fully escorted or self-guided tour itineraries.
From the neon lights of the big cities, the ancient castles and temples to volcanic hot springs and snow-capped mountains Japan has it all. It offers a beautiful culture, spectacular scenery, amazing food and hosts who will go out of their way to ensure you get the best tourist experience available.
With over a decade’s worth of travel covering the length and breadth of Japan, Trevor and Juanita Grant the founders of Bushido Travel create the most amazing holiday experiences. Holidays that invigorate your soul and create beautiful memories. From the major tourist attractions to the hidden gems off the beaten track and anything in between, Bushido Travel pride themselves on delivering authentic, unforgettable holiday experiences.